AWESOME CONTENT ON THE WAY!
Check back soon – we’ll be launching the new and improved website to fill your eyes and brain with beauty and helpful info!
Examples of Physical Conditions We Prevent and/or Treat:
|• Achilles Tendinitis or Tendinosis
• Carpal Tunnel
• Functional & Athletic Ability
• Functional Decline & Deconditioning
• General Injuries of the Foot, Knee, Hip Sacroilliac Area, Back, Neck, Shoulder, and Elbow
• Illiotibial Band Syndrome
• Inflammation Management
• Low Back Pain, Strain and Screening for Referral
• Fascial Mobility & Pain
• Neck Pain
|• Neurological Disorder (Progressive & Non Progressive)
• Nerve Pain
• Overuse Injury (work or training related)
• Patella Femoral Syndrome
• Plantar Fascitis
• Referral (To various reputable local medical, fitness, wellness, and complementary practitioners as warranted)
• Shin Splints
• Shoulder Pain, Impingement & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
• Surgery preparation and rehabilitation
• Thoracic (middle back) Spine Pain
• Wellness – a holistic plan to add life to your years
• Workers Compensation/Work-Related Injury
Acupuncture/Eastern Medicine Treatment For:
• Nose & Throat Disorders – acute sinusitis, acute rhinitis, the common cold and acute tonsillitis.
• Respiratory Disorders – acute bronchitis and bronchial asthma
• Eye Disorders – acute conjunctivitis, central retinitis, myopia and cataracts.
• Mouth Disorders – toothache, post-extraction pain, gingivitis and acute or chronic pharyngitis.
• Digestive System Disorders – spasms of the esophagus and cardia, hiccough, gastroptosis, acute and chronic gastritis, gastric hyperacidity, chronic duodenal ulcer (pain relief), acute duodenal ulcer (without complications), acute and chronic colitis, acute bacillary dysentery, constipation, diarrhea and paralytic ileus.
• Neurological and Musculoskeletal Disorders – headache, migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, facial palsy, pareses following stroke, peripheral neuropathies, sequelae of poliomyelitis (within 6 months of onset), Méniere’s & grave’s disease, neurogenic bladder dysfunction, nocturnal enuresis, intercostal neuralgia, cervicobrachial syndrome, “frozen shoulder”, “tennis elbow”, sciatica, low back pain, osteoarthritis and dizziness.
• Circulatory Disorders – hypertension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis and anemia.
• Urogenital Disorders – stress incontinence, urinary tract infections and sexual dysfunction.
• Gynecological & Reproductive Disorders – irregular, heavy or painful menstruation, infertility in women and men, and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
• Emotional and Psychological Disorders – depression and anxiety.
• Addictions – alcohol, nicotine and drugs.
• Supportive therapy for many other chronic & painful disorders.
Vitam also Focuses on Health Optimization and Maintenance. See the Services Tab Above for Additional Information.
Unsure if Vitam is best for you? Schedule a 20-30 minute Consultation to discuss if Vitam is best for you and/or discuss potential referral to other local, reputable practitioners.